Apps that available in the Android app market are considerably, and many Windows Phone users may want to run the app on their device. Here we provide one of the ways to install android apps to windows phone mobile.
Unfortunately, there is hardly any way of loading Android apps side on Windows Phone 8 / 8.1 so that owners who are Microsoft releases an update that works for Windows 10 for their phones to run Android apps or then buy Windows Phone shipped with Windows 10 out of the box.
We have post some steps that let you install android apps to your windows phone device:
Download Retail FFU File
How to get a local FFU file for your Windows Phone:
- Download Windows Device Recovery Tool.
- Connect your Windows Phone to Windows Device Device Recovery.
- Before flash, this tool will download your Windows Phone image and save it on PC.
- Retail FFU files will be stored in C:> ProgramData> Microsoft> Packages.
We need Windows 10 Mobile Build 10240.
How to download Windows 10 Mobile Build 10240 and activate Project Astoria:
- Download ROMWindows 10 Mobile Build 10240. Available for Lumia 930, Lumia 640, Lumia 640 XL.
- Download Windows Phone Image Designer Software.
- Fully charge your phone and enter UEFI mode. You can do this by turning off the phone and booting into UEFI mode by holding the Volume Up Button.
- Lightening bolt logo will display on your screen. That means you’re on the UEFI screen.
- Use the USB cable and connect your phone to the PC.
- Open Windows Phone Image Designer on your PC.
- Start start.bat file to launch Windows Phone Image Designer.
- Select the option to flash a Windows Phone image to your phone and click next.
- Click change and browse to select the ROM you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the flash option, and your phone will install Build 10240.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 10240 is very buggy and may not work. Now you need to install a tool that will help you install Android in Windows 10 Mobile.
Download Android App
How to install the android app for Windows Phone in Windows 10 Mobile:
- Download the APK Deployment app.
- Run the application on your Windows 10 PC.
- Download the application; you can use the apk version.
- If your download process is finished open the app by extract it first and you ‘ll be able to do.
- Enable Developer Mode and Device Discovery on Windows 10 of your Mobile Devices.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB. Match android App.
- You can now apply the applications you want to your Windows Phone APK.