Alternatif way to run VPN for PC with a straightforward and easy way is with using Bluestacks. BlueStacks App Player is designed to allow Android apps to run on PCs running Windows XP or later and Mac OS Mavericks or later; this third-party service is available for all type PC dekstop laptop windows 7 8 10 32/64 bit.
Bluestack is a downloadable Windows software that helps you virtualize the Android Operating System on your PC. The essential features of this software are free to download and use. Optional advanced features require a paid monthly subscription. Bluestack can run over 96% of the 1.4 million apps that available in the Google Play Store. Nowadays, Bluestack installer reaches 109 million downloads it comes with an external touchpad mouse, keyboard, and control.
Minimum requirements that Bluestacks need is 2 GB or higher system memory, 4 GB hard drive space, and GPU with Direct X 9.0 or higher. Users also require administrator privileges.
|Operating system||Windows XP or later; Mac OS Mavericks or later|
|Available in||48 languages|
How to Install Android Apps on Bluestacks
Just follow the following step How to Install Bluestack to run vpn for pc windows
- First, we will download the android emulator that is Bluestack. Download Bluestack.
- Then, install Bluestack on PC, and wait for installation.
- After finishing the installation, Log into BlueStacks using your Google account. If you never have any Google account, you can easy to create one from inside BlueStacks, or you can create one from the Google website. Google accounts are free. Ensure that your computer has a network connection.
- After that, then bluestack open on the main menu, search for the app. You will need to search for the app using BlueStacks’ search tool, located at the top of the screen. Type in the name of the app that you want to download. Or you can search the app at Google Play Store.
- Once you find the app that you need to use, click install.
- Wait for the download until the installation process from the app is complete.
- Run the app. You can start the app from the Store screen by clicking the “Open” button, or you can launch the app from your BlueStacks Home screen.