iPadian is a simulator that will give you an impression of using iOS.This application will provide an iPad display, and when you launch it, you will find many applications, email clients, web browsers, and many other exciting things.iPadian has lots of great things to offer, so you have to try it.
And in this article, I will provide a step-by-step guide to installing an emulator on your Windows PC.But before that, the first thing you need to make sure is that you install Adobe Air on your computer, you can get it here.You also need to update Adobe Flash to the latest version, and you must download the Windows .NET Framework.Here’s how to install iPadian:
- Download the application here and then install the software on your computer.
- When you launch an iPadian emulator on your computer, you will see that the interface is entirely different.There are already some pre-installed applications like Facebook and Instagram and games like Angry Birds that you can start playing by clicking on them.
- Now that you have installed the iPadian emulator on your computer, it will be straightforward for you to download and run applications on your PC.
- Open iPadian on the computer, and you will see the ‘App Store’ icon on the dashboard, then clickthat, andyou will go to the application store.
- Next, you search for the desired application; then you can click the Free button,and start downloading on your computer and ready to run.
- After downloading, you will see an application icon in the iPadian app drawer, and youcan launch the application by clicking that.
iPadian is not just an iOS emulator for PC, but you can access files and documents stored on your computer using iPadian.After following the steps above, I hope you won’t face any problems in running an iOS application on a Windows PC.