Troid VPN Free VPN Proxy isa tool that will help you protect online privacy, make browsing safe, and keep your location private. Troid VPN app download increases Internet speed and saves your bandwidth by compressing data and using appropriate protocols (UDP / TCP / ICMP) that are fast on your network, making the internet surfing experience better.
Install also hide.me VPN for your PC
Troid VPN for PC
Developed and offered by TunnelGuru,Troid VPN for PCfree download is a Free VPN Proxy which until now has as many as 1,000,000 of these users first came out in September 2013. The Troid VPN network covers a large geographical area consisting of 1 Gbps server in Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, England, the Netherlands, the United States, Singapore, South Africa, and Turkey. There is no need to register, secure traffic and surf the internet on your Laptop & PC Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP.
Troid VPN Free APK
Troid VPN free vpn proxy is a VPN that allows you to browse anonymously and safely; you can also adjust specific settings such as ports or servers that you like – or choose not to change anything if that’s what you want. Although this application is available for Android, you can still install it on your PC by following the step by step guide below:
- First, we must download Android emulator – Bluestacks App Player for your PC, the tutorial you can go to this link.
- After done, then open the bluestacks on the main menu and search Troid VPN Free VPN Proxy app at Google Play Store.
- After you find the app, then click install.
- Wait for the download until the installation process from Troid VPN is complete, then open.
- After that we can use it, access the application in “My Apps,” then launch & setup it on our PC.
Troid VPN Unlimited Apk requires several permissions:
- Access Current Location.
- Access External Storage.
- Network Access.
- Access Telephone Country.
- Access Task List.
How to use this VPN Tunnel Client:
- Use – UDP – Rport = 500 Lport = 0 or other VPN protocol according to your choice.
- ROOT is required to use the ICMP protocol.